Freitag, 26. April 2019

I think I can finally finish this song!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe...

I'm talking about Moonlight Symphonia
(or Gekkou Shinfonia in Jap.)

I don't know, for how long I am working on this song...
Maybe two years? Or already three years?
I think three, because I started working on a cover, when I
still lived together with my parents. 

I first wanted to cover this song with

Kaito Soft & Miku Append Dark

Then with

IA & Iroha Soft

Then with

Megpoid MellowAdult & Miku V4x

And then with

Yukari Onn & Miku V4x.

Yeah the list of singers (I think) continiued on, because I never found a good pairing...

BUT now a new synthesizer was releazed. Synthesizer V.
(not now, but you know what I mean...)

And everything changed. Since I finally could work with Renri-Chan, myhole world changed. 
The problem is... Yeah she is amazing in the female part, but again I can't find a male part singer, who has also a soft (AF) voice, which fits in withe the song.
I know cillia did choose Gakupo, but I want the male part to be soft as it is in the original. 

For now I will use Renri in both parts. So I shifted every note by one octave up. 
It works. And if I won't find any other singer, I will do it with her (and Eleanor for the english part, of course).
Maybe I will tune the male part in Vocaloid. Maybe with Miku, or Wil. From my memory Wil has also a very soft voice. Hmm, I have to try.
But not yet. I have two other projects to do. But I wanted to share this version with you guys. :)

Here is the Link: 
Renri Test

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen